The concept of ANDROMAT® AMX manipulators is based on a modular component structure. This means that the optimum and most cost-effective version can be designed for all customer requirement. As the market leader, Henschel Industrietechnik GmbH, has a excellent knowledge base and application experience. More than 750 ANDROMAT® manipulators are working in foundries, forges and steelworks worldwide.
This know-how in use and development is reflected in our machine concept of the new AMX manipulators.
Place your individual, complex or standardised requirements to us.
We look forward to meet your request.and ready for a first contact.
The optimization of ANDROMAT® AMX based on a wide range and intelligent developed details:
- robust, low-maintenance spherical roller bearings, all bearing positions are protected against penetration by dirt and moisture
- large axle diameters
- all highly stressed components are subjected to an FEM analysis
Excellent ergonomic features
In order to protect the operator even better from the stresses of extreme working environment, the ANDROMAT® AMX has been significantly improved features of ergonomics:
- optional air conditioning with fresh air supply in the cabin, including air dedusting,
- mechanical decoupling of the cabin by special rubber/metal oscillating elements (dampens e.g. low-frequency vibrations),
- optimal visibility conditions due to large-area glazing. On request, the cabin can be provided with sound and heat insulation.
ANDROMAT® manipulators have a realistic force feedback according to operator`s feeling. This enables the most difficult handling tasks to be carried out.
During the development of the new generation of the Andromat®, our focus was on maintenance and serviceability. Customer experience was considered by us:
- good accessibility of the control block with the hydraulic valves
- sliding cabin for better component accessibility
- optimal adjustability of the valves (positionier unit) – connection can be plugged in at both ends
- Fine adjustment of the potentiometers possible without opening the housing
- Fixed stops of the main rotary movement (azimuth) can be individually fixed
- centralized lubrication points (optional automatic lubrication possible)
- same drives for different movements
- Hydraulic lines in the critical area (heat, contact) are provided with protection
ANDROMAT® AMX 80
The strongest solution for the heaviest oarts.
Completely new developed with all benefits of the AMX family.
ANDROMAT® AMX 70
The new AMX 70 covers the upper payload range in foundries, forges and steelworks.
ANDROMAT® AMX 60
The powerful solution for the high weight range.
ANDROMAT® AMX 40
The convincing solution for the medium weight range.
ANDROMAT® AMX 20/C
Die kompakte Lösung für den unteren Gewichtsbereich. Der AMX 20/C mit integrierter Hydraulikeinheit.
ANDROMAT® AMX 20
The compact solution for the lower weight range.
Unsere Manipulatoren bieten Ihnen ergonomisch ausgelegte und wirtschaftliche Arbeitsplätze für Ihre Produktion und arbeiten unter extremen Umgebungsbedingungen zuverlässig und sicher.